Saturday, November 6, 2010

Coincidence...?

One thing I enjoy in life is bizarre coincidences. There are coincidences in life every day if you're looking out for them, but some of them are just weird. Occasionally, I think it's fun to share some that seem impossible. So here goes: a couple days ago I turned on the TV and then went to start a fire in the wood stove. I opened up the local newspaper to start crumbling it up for the fire and I read a picture caption "so and so, a local, dresses in a hot dog suit" and at the EXACT same moment there was some dumb sitcom on TV where the girl said "some guy dressed in a hot dog suit" ... yeah, that's all. But how often do you see or hear the words "hot dog suit" and what are the chances it will be at the same moment of the same day?

No comments:

Post a Comment